adastra A8 Quad Stereo PA Amplifier 8 x 200W
Fully featured PA amplifier with 4 independent stereo zone outputs.with mixer section for 2 microphones and a stereo audio source
- Inbuilt media player section offers playback of mp3 audio tracks from USB drive or SD card .
- Bluetooth receiver and FM radio tuner.
- A rotary switch for each output zone selects the stereo playback audio from a choice of 2 rear stereo inputs, a front 3.5mm stereo input or the built-in media player.
- 4 pairs of speaker connections on the rear panel are via screw terminal connections,
- Mic inputs 1 & 2 are live to both output zones at all times, driving up to 2 x 8 Ohm speakers on each of 8 channels up to 8 x 200W.
- Designed to offer installers a flexible solution for PA and music playback in bars, restaurants and function rooms.
- Media player with USB/SD playback
- FM radio tuner with external aerial connection
- Bluetooth receiver
Power supply 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
Fuse F5A, 250V
Output power rms @ 4 Ohms 8 x 200W
Output power rms @ 8 Ohms 8 x 100W
Amplifier : Class D
Frequency response 20Hz - 20kHz
Microphone inputs 2 x 6.3mm jack
Line inputs Line 1: L+R (6.3mm jack/RCA), Line 2: L+R (RCA)
Line Input sensitivity : 0.775Vrms
Auxiliary input 3.5mm stereo jack
Auxilliary input sensitivity : aux 0.480Vrms
Input impedance 20k Ohms (balanced), 10k Ohms (unbalanced)
Audio source USB/SD mp3 playback, FM tuner, BT receiver
Bluetooth version 2.3
Input controls Aux, Media, Line1, Line2, Mic1, Mic2, Talkover
Line output 8 x RCA
Speaker outputs screw terminal (6 channels)
Antenna connection F type (FM tuner)
Output controls 4 x source select, 4 xBass, 4 xTreble, Ch1, Ch2, Ch3, Ch4, Ch5, Ch6, Ch7, Ch8
Dynamic range 92dB
THD +N Less than 0.1%
Protection Thermal, over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit
Dimensions 482 x 300 x 88mm