adastra A2 Stereo PA Amplifier 2 x 200W
Fully featured stereo amplifier with mixer section for 2 microphones and a stereo audio source.
- Inbuilt media player section offers playback of mp3 audio tracks from USB drive or SD card .
- Bluetooth receiver and FM radio tuner.
- A rotary switch selects between 2 rear stereo inputs, a front 3.5mm stereo input or the built-in media player.
- Speaker connections on the rear panel are via 4mm binding posts.
- Drives up to 2 x 8 Ohm speakers per channel at 2 x 200W.
- Designed to offer installers a flexible solution for PA and music playback in bars, restaurants and function rooms.
- Media player with USB/SD playback
- FM radio tuner with external aerial connection
- Bluetooth receiver
Power supply 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
Fuse F5A, 250V
Output power rms @ 4 Ohms 2 x 200W
Output power rms @ 8 Ohms 2 x 100W
Amplifier : Class D
Frequency response 20Hz - 20kHz
Microphone inputs 2 x 6.3mm jack
Line inputs Line 1: L+R (6.3mm jack/RCA), Line 2: L+R (RCA)
Line Input sensitivity : 0.775Vrms
Auxiliary input 3.5mm stereo jack
Auxilliary input sensitivity : aux 0.480Vrms
Input impedance 20k Ohms (balanced), 10k Ohms (unbalanced)
Audio source USB/SD mp3 playback, FM tuner, BT receiver
Bluetooth version 2.3
Input controls Aux, Media, Line1, Line2, Mic1, Mic2, Talkover
Line output 2 x RCA
Speaker outputs 4mm binding posts (2 channels)
Antenna connection F type (FM tuner)
Output controls Source select, Bass, Treble, Ch1, Ch2
Dynamic range 92dB
THD +N Less than 0.1%
Protection Thermal, over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit
Dimensions 482 x 240 x 88mm