|Now FREE Delivery on UK mainland orders over £30+VAT|
Adaptor: 6.3mm Mono Jack Socket (female) to Phono (RCA) Plug
Monlolythic Ceramic Capacitor 50V, Y5V dielectric. 2.5mm pitch 10nF (0.01uF)
Monlolythic Ceramic Capacitor 50V, Y5V dielectric. 2.5mm pitch 22nF (0.022uF)
Carbon Film Resistor 1/4 Watt 5% 10 Pack. 47K ohms
Hammond Manufacturing Black ABS Plastic Box with Screw-down lid. 109 x 81 x 41mm
Hammond Part no.: 1591XXSSBK
6.3mm 1/4 inch Mono Chassis Socket, Open-frame Unswitched.
Great for guitars and instruments etc.
Solid reliable construction.
Get the lowest bass out of your subwoofer with this crossover.
By placing it between the line output of your audio amplifier or preamp and the line input of your amplifier, only the lower frequencies will be passed to the subwoofer.
Adjustable cutoff frequency, adjustable output level and built-in noise reduction.
* Pre-Cut easy connections of the power line
* Level adjustment control
* Gold-Plated RCA input/output connectors
* 3 Bands crossover frequency switch
* Adjustable Crossover Frequency: 80Hz, 125Hz or 250Hz
* Max output: 2.5 Volt RMS
* Slope/Rate: 12 dB/Octave
* S/N ratio: 100dB at 1 Volt
* Channel separation: 70dB
* THD: 0.02% at 0.5 & 2.5 Volt RMS
* Supply Voltage Needed: 9 to 16 Volts