VGA to Composite Video Converter
Converts a VGA signal to composite (TV) signal with phono (RCA) outputs (BNC adaptor available see BPP). Accepts resolutions up to 1920x1080. Small size, powered from a USB socket it can connect to HD CCTV & PCs etc .
Great for replacing an old CCTV DVR with a modern HD DVR - no need to replace existing monitors or cables.
Watch internet TV on your normal TV.
Good for Education and Presentations.
* Pure hardware design, just Plug & Play
* No software driver requirement.
* Supports 640x480 at 60 fps; 800x600 60 fps, 75 fps; 1024x768 60 fps, 75 fps; 1280x720 at 60 fps; 1280x768 60 fps, 75 fps; 1280x1024 60 fps, 75 fps; 1360x768 at 60 fps; 1400x1050 60 fps; 1440x900 60 fps; 1680x1050 at 60 fps; 1600x1200 60 fps; 1920x1080 60 fps resolutions.
* Inputs: VGA,, Audio (3.5mm Stereo) and USB DC
* Outputs: Video and Stereo Audio (RCA)
* Powered from USB port
* PAL or NTSC system
USB Power cable