|Now FREE Delivery on UK mainland orders over £30+VAT|
Here are the latest firmware updates for the Drake DVRs. These updates contain security patches and should be used on all DVRs listed bellow.
To install the new firmware on your DVR you will need to follow these steps.
1) Download the correct firmware for your DVR
2) Copy the file to a USB stick
3) Unplug the network cable from the back of the DVR
4) Insert the USB stick into a free USB socket on the back of the DVR
5) Enter the DVRs "Main Menu"
6) Click on the "System" tab and then click on "Upgrade"
7) Select the file you downloaded from the "Upgrade File" dropdown box
8) Click the upgrade button and follow the on screen instructions
Note:- If the update fails to start and the DVR freezes and restarts then you have used the wrong firmware for your DVR and should try a different version.